Mobile Rigging System for Lights & Camera Production Gear!
Telescopic System withstands Heavy Loads up to 70kg. No Drilling/Damage to Walls/Pillars.
Flexible for Every Requirement - From Limited Space to Wide Wall Distances up to 20ft.
Perfect Asset even if You’re Changing Sets Often. Safe, Fast & Easy to Use.
The Proaim Wall Spreader is a Telescopic Spanning System which is able to withstand heavy loads. It’s a Wall Rigging System for use in vertical, horizontal and diagonal positions. Wall Spreader is a perfect tool on sets where fixing equipment on floor is either not allowed or not possible. The mounting is very quick and easy, without damaging the walls or pillars. By bridging the Spreader between two solid walls, the Telescopic Poles form an arch. This arch points upward (similar to a bridge), allowing it to take extensive loads, e.g. lighting fixtures, 3-Axis gimbals, camera sliders, rigging equipment, etc., up to maximum 70kg/154lb at 6.1m/20ft length.
So, if your space on set is limited (for example stairwell), you can bring your shooting equipment exactly to the position you prefer!
(Revised on 08-Sep-2018)
Proaim Wall Spreader set contains 2 different lengths of Telescopic Poles 6ft & 4ft. The Wall Spreader supports length up to 6.1meters / 20feet.
Easy mounting, without damaging, is made sure by rotating the screw of the tightening element, thus ensuring a tight fit.
Set it up into any direction you need with the Double Clamping Ring.
You can have endless mounting possibilities by the included Clamping Ring with Euro Adapter.
Various Wall Spreader set ups can be achieved – for example:
Supportive Accessories are For Demonstration Purpose Only
- Construction: High Grade CNC Aluminum
- Outer Diameter of main rod: 50mm
- Inner Diameter of main rod: 44.5mm
- Outer Diameter of Telescopic rod: 44mm
- Inner Diameter of Telescopic rod: 38mm
- Load Capacity on 20ft / 6.1mtr: 70kg / 154lb
- Load Capacity on 15ft / 4.5mtr: 70kg / 154lb
- Load Capacity on 6ft / 4ft (Single Rod): 10kg / 22lb
- Flight Case Dimensions: 92 x 53 x 53cm
- Flight Case Weight: 57kg / 126lb
- Bag Packing Dimensions: 220 x 28 x 25cm
- Bag Packing Weight: 30.8kg / 67.9lb
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.