• The Proaim Male Mitchell mount with Castle Nut is a mounting solution for your camera rigs via standard Mitchell mount.
• It allows you to attach a camera Isolator System to tripods, cranes, jibs, sliders, and dolly systems with a Mitchell mount base.
• High-grade CNC aluminum construction offers strength & stability and ensures years of durable performance.
• This Mount can also be used for mounting various 3-Axis camera gimbals or remote heads on to a Female Mitchell mount, e.g. vibration isolator arms like Proaim Airwave Arm.
• The Mount has four threaded screw holes in its base, which connects with the Vibration Isolator system base.
• The castle nut with four notches and threaded fitting for tightening offers an exceptionally stable platform for camera setups.
- Construction: High-grade CNC Aluminum
- Mounting: Mitchell Male
- Product Weight: 1.74 kg / 3.8 lb
- Gross Weight: 1.96 kg / 4.3 lb
- Box Dimensions (LxWxH): 24.5 x 21.5 x 11.5cm
- Proaim Mitchell Male Mount with Castle Nut
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.