Say good-bye to unwanted noise and shock vibrations after using Proaim Microphone Blimp! Whether you are shooting a wedding or world news or an outdoor event, you need a professional audio. Microphone Blimp which is essentially a hollow cage with an acoustic cover creates a volume of still air that surrounds the microphone. An elastic microphone suspension system further isolates the mic from the cage. Refinements to our BMP60 R Blimp Microphone Windscreen make it ideal for outdoor use for Audio Recordings, ENG, Film and Video productions.
"WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU GET"
- Longer Blimp suitable for today's specialized mics
- Entire Mic Zeppelin and microphone suspension system disassembles
- 12 shock absorbers/3 support rings in microphone suspension
- Easy to set up - easier to use
- Best when used for outdoor applications
60cm R Blimp
Microphone Blimps, or Mic Zeppelin as they are sometimes called, are windscreens that surround microphones with the purpose of reducing wind noise when recording audio at outdoor locations. The Blimp attaches to any standard boom pole with the 3/8"-16 thread at the base.
The fur cover also serves the purpose of further minimising the noise.
Shock Absorbing Mic Mount
The blimp has shock absorbing mounts which prevent any vibration from reaching the mic.
Guranteed better quality audios
Audio-Technica - AT835b or ST, AT4071a, AT815ST, AT877, AT4073, AT897, AT8035
Beyer- MC716, MC726, MC736, MC836, MCE86(N), MCE87
Neumann - KMR81, KMR82 Sanken: CS-3, CSS5, CMS9
Sanken - CS-1
Sennheiser - K6 + ME66 or ME67, K3U + ME80, MKH60, MKH70, MKH416, MKH418
Sony - ECM670, ECM672, ECM999
Rody NTG -2
The Supportive accessories are for demonstration purpose only.
- ABS constructed Pistol Grip handle with XLR cable connection
- Blimp Windscreen extension of 20cm provided (40cm-60cm)
- Accommodates Mics up to 24mm in diameter and up to 58cm in length
- 40cm synthetic fur cover for additional audio control
- 15mm & 25mm 6 pc mic holders
- 60cm Blimp Windscreen with Microphone Suspension and Handle.
- Bonus 6 pc. Boom Pole Adapter Set
- FREE 60cm & 40cm Synthetic Fur Covers
- 6pc Mic Holders
Wonderful addition to my audio kit. Very effective at reduction of wind noise, & I love being able to hold it by pistol grip or use it with the boom pole
I recently got to use this blimp for the first time on an outdoor shoot and - WOW - it completely exceeded expectations. The frame is incredibly lightweight and easy to assemble. The wind and ambient noise reduction were both stellar!
Loving the Blimp! We are using this with a Rode NTG3 mic in the field for a documentary. It is sturdy, collapsable, and has been working out great for us.
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.