Proaim presents its new 21ft Alphabet Jib Crane package for shooters who require ultra-portable jib solution with user friendly features. It’s completely tooless, high strength Aluminum construction with unbeatable stability. The camera crane production package comes with a sturdy dolly for dramatic moves, durable motorized pan tilt head for numerous angles, heavy duty stand for stability, zoom lanc controller for zoom controls and lot more.
Exclusive of weights and power pack
"WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU GET"
Video is for demonstration only
Actual Product may vary due to Product Improvements
View More Videos Here
- Quality crafted construction
- Operate with one hand using auto-tilt mode.
- Get shots from below or overhead subject.
- LCD mounting provision for better viewing.
- Easily converts into different sizes.
- Smooth 360-degree panning and tilting ability.
- Heavy Duty 100mm Stand with sturdy dolly for fluid Shots.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
CONTROL OVER INNOVATIVE TILT
PROAIM Sr. PAN TILT HEAD
Creative flexibility is a built in component as the head can also be used with jib crane arms, tripods and in other remote operating situations that dictate increased production value.
Camera Head Supports maximum camera weight of 16.5lbs.
- Runs on 12V DC power produced by the included A/C adapter or also accepts external 12V DC battery power through the included 3mtr long 4 pin XLR cable for outdoor shooting.
- You receive the Pan-Tilt Head with assembled wiring for Top and Bottom Motor.
- Install Power out to head (4 pin connector) and 12 volt DC power (4 pin XLR) in rear of joystick box and you are ready to go.
- Outdoor use requires rain protection cover.
- Creative flexibility is a built in component as the head can also be used with crane arms, tripods and in other remote operating situations that dictate increased production value.
Achieve unfettered, floating camera moves
PAN TILT JOYSTICK CONTROL
- The Joystick control system includes a 15mtr long operating cable and AC adapter.
- Variable movement speed control adjusted by 'Speed' and 'Dead Spot' potentiometers on the control stick.
- As the name implies, 'Dead spot' control determines the centre point of the joystick control where no movement will occur
- Operational from a flat surface in handheld mode or when attached to the bottom of the jib arm.
Superb Proportional Control
- Joystick has proportional linear movement i.e. farther you move the joystick, the faster the head moves.
- Joystick is touch sensitive
Small movement – less speed
More movement – more speed
Tripod Stand with Aluminum Spreader (CST-100-01) Revised on 16-July-2020
The PROAIM Two-Stage 100mm Tripod Stand with spreader is an extremely powerful combination used for video and photography applications. This system gives you versatility and stability you need for fast and efficient workflow.Two stage tripod with built in mid-level spreader is a stable platform with an incredible height range of 60".Aluminum Tripod Spreader is a very lightweight, portable & unique support system ideal for indoor & outdoor applications.
Proaim Portable Dolly
Proaim Portable Dolly is a camera tracking device that turns your DSLR or digital camcorder into a pro-style rolling rig and allows silver screen-worthy movement with a max payload of 500kg. Uniquely designed dolly can be used in tabletop, normal and wide modes replacing the need for more costly tracks.
- Use your tripod in 3 legged configuration.
- Quick and easy set up and strike.
- Readily portable dolly.
- Quality design and construction.
Quickly Convertible Design
The Supportive accessories are for demonstration purpose only.
- Fully CNC constructed Camera Jib Crane
- Length of camera Jib arm - 21ft
- Load capacity -15 kg/33 lb
- Self balance- 27 kg/59 lb
- Crane Pan Lock - No
- Crane Tilt Lock - Yes
SR. PAN TILT HEAD
- Camera Head Supports maximum camera weight of 16.5lbs.
- Variable-controlled speed from 6 degrees/sec (low speed) to 51 degrees/sec. (high speed).
- Minimum height of head 17".
- Maximum height of head 26" .
- Precision machined parts and industrial grade electronic components.
- AC Adapter input - AC 100 - 240V output - DC 12V -2A.
- Driven by two high-torque coreless DC motors that pan and tilt the head through 360 degrees.
- It takes 2 minutes to pan through 360 degrees at its slowest speed without stopping and just 7 seconds at its highest speed.
- Consistent operation at its slowest speed without stopping.
- Camera platform height can be adjusted at any point .
- Max length of tripod: 60 inch- Minimum length of tripod: 34 inch - Collapsible height: 36 inch
- Tripod tubes made of Aluminum
- Diameter of tripod tubes: 20mm and 14mm
- Load capacity: 80kgs /176lbs
- Tripod Weight: 6.50 kg
- Payload upto: 400kg / 880lb
- Spreader height: 50mm/2inch
- Build up radius Minimum: 41 - 66cm / 16 - 26inch
- Compatible with All Tripods with Twin Spiked Feet
- Product weight (without packing): 2.47kg / 5.44lb
- Machined from heavy duty - rugged use aluminum
- Weighing capacity-500kg
- Quality components ensure long life use
Incredible package, really professional and easy to set-up (no use of any tools), PROAIM is a wonderful team who can quickly send the items and do a great support online, do not hesitate and buy with confidence, they have really nice prices and very good quality !!
This is the package I was always looking for, but never seem to be able to find. The price is great for what it is, a 21ft monster of a crane that is operable with only one hand, which never stops to amaze me. I use it mostly for outdoor work; I shoot ads for car companies and I really have a cringe for high, smooth shots, which the jib totally gives me the freedom to take perfectly, in just one shot. It can be intimidating at first, and there are smaller cranes out there, but you should really invest the money if you are in the business for some time now and really feel the need to take your work up to the next level. It even comes with a zoom controller, which is handy and also other features that I find very useful. If you think this is pricey, just think how much it will improve your work and how easy and fast will you be able to get your investment back with this kind of equipment in your trunk.
The Crane is awesome. Easily assembled within few minutes without any support and hard work. Till now I used it as 21ft only but would definitely try it in shorter length in my studio. It has contributed very fluent moment and my directors were quite happy with it. I would certainly try out their sliders as well.
The Crane is awesome.. Easily assembled within few minutes without any support and hard work.. Till now I used it as 21ft only but would definitely try it in shorter length in my studio.. It has contributed very fluent moment and my directors were quite happy with it.. I would certainly try out their sliders as well..
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.