Our strong and professional black 16ft dolly track allows you to produce straight, smooth, dynamic shots and virtually noise-free movement. The railtrack is aluminum constructed and can bear a total weight of 800 kg / 1763 lbs. It breaks down into four sections (4ft each section) and is therefore easy to assemble and takes only few minutes. The included end stoppers offer complete stability to your set up. This camera dolly track will provide you perfection to achieve smooth and subtle motion shots.
- Hollow Pipe Construction makes it lightweight.
- Collapsible design camera dolly track for easier transportation and storage.
- Camera railtrack breaks down into 4ft. sections for portability.
- Ideal for smooth camera tracking shots.
- Extendable up to your convenience.
- 100% satisfaction Guarantee.
An invaluable device to capture smooth, dynamic video from any location
The Supportive accessories are for demonstration purpose only.
- Track Material : High Grade Aluminum
- Weight of Product: 24.760kg/55lb
- Total length of railtrack : 16ft
- Sections Length: 4ft each
- Weight carrying capacity: 800kg/ 1763lb
- Central distance: 32" inches
- Track rails are 1.77" inches in diameter
- Proaim 16ft Long Aluminium Dolly Track Set
- Storage Bag
Q: Can I extend the length by using two tracks?
Ans: Yes, you can extend the length of the track by joining two tracks.
Q: Will it support heavy crane package?
Ans: Yes, this track will support heavy crane package as it can take the maximum weight upto 800kgs.
Q: What is your suitable dolly for this track?
Ans: We recommend our Big Heavy Duty Dolly (HDD-B) with this track.
Q: Is it returnable for a full refund if it doesn’t meet my expectations upon delivery?
Ans: Yes, absolutely. We always backup our sales. In case, you don't like the product, we take it back within 14 days and you get a 100% refund.
Q: What is the warranty?
Ans: We provide 1 year warranty from the date of purchase. Items which are covered by the warranty period will be replaced at no cost to the customer. Replacement parts of the product will be provided at nominal cost (covering the cost price of the replacement parts only) to the customers after the Warranty Period has expired.
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.