Elegantly designed CAMTREE HUNT Rosette Handle Set isfully adjustable, rubber skid proof, universal handle grip with dual lock that fits 15mm rail rod systems. You can adjust this dual joint handle to any angle with the provided rosette lock system. It fits on both DSLR Rig as well as shoulder mount video Rigs.
The comfortable hand grips offer secure handling and stability for hand held shooting. It ensures the operator’s hands stay firmly planted when making rapid movements, therefore maintaining very smooth and stable footage.
Lightweight & sleek design provides a secure grip to better control your shot.
"WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU GET "
- Solid rig handles for perfect gripping.
- Universal adjustable easy operation.
- Fits all camera dv video rod rail system DV video film.
- Three joints design allows adjustments of all angles.
- Steel rosettes bring excellent stability to the handgrip.
- Snap-on rod bridge accommodates 15mm rod systems.
- Rosette lock system which always use to lock the heavy mold.
- Special lock design better than traditional rosette lock system.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
- Hollow Out Design save 80% weight
- CNC DSLR photographic rubber skid proof universal handle grip
- Thrice Lock 15mm rail rod system
- 2 spindle allows you to adjust it to any angle you want
- 15mm Handle Set
Better than I expected, they are built like the expensive stuff without the price tag, wish I had got them sooner.
I was a little unsure about picking these handles up, but SO glad I did. They are well constructed, and the complete set, once on my rig was bigger than expected, but that is not a bad thing in my opinion. Gives my rig a bit more heft. This is also the first time I have had a Quick Mount or Quick Release handle set. I was not so sure if they would stay secure. I can tell you they work much better than the past two handle sets I have had, mainly ones that came with rig sets. So far, there is no give once attached, and I do not anticipate any issues. On a side note, the shipping was a little steep, but the item arrived in just a few days, in perfect condition. Took me just a few minutes to set it up, and adjust it to my liking. Instructions were included, and really easy to assemble. Grips feel solid, mostly metal construction with hard plastic knobs. The knobs were really tight, and I admit I was a little scared one would snap when loosening, but so far so good. For the quality, at the price I paid, (around $100) these handles are well worth it, and I would even say a bargain.
Material is very well build, I have not use mine so much yet, but it looks like it will be with me for a long time, everything is made with care and when tided is steady.
Great handles. They mount solidly to the rig.
Love these! Very sturdy and amazing build quality.